No one ever expects to need emergency dental care, but if you are experiencing severe dental pain or a broken tooth,
the last thing you want to do is waste time searching for an emergency dentist near me online. To make sure you
never find yourself in such a situation, save New Haven Dental Group’s number in your phone right now. If you
ever need urgent dental care, give us a call
right away. We are ready and able to accept patients for emergency dentistry in Woodbridge, CT, often on a
same-day basis. For compassionate care at a moment’s notice, you can count on New Haven Dental Group.
Why Choose New Haven Dental Group for Emergency Dental Care?
- Decades-Long History of Serving Local Families
- Same-Day Appointments Available for Emergency Patients
- Able to Handle a Broad Range of Dental Emergencies On-Site
How We Treat Dental Emergencies
Although dental emergencies can be frightening, it is important that you maintain a level head. Taking fast,
appropriate action can stop a dental emergency from worsening and help to ease your pain as quickly as possible.
You should call us as soon as your dental emergency begins. From there, here is how you can typically expect us
to handle your dental emergency:
- We will schedule you a same-day appointment: We save room in our schedules in order to be
able to see emergency patients the same day they call us.
- We will provide you first-aid instructions: Our team will evaluate your situation over the
phone and give you first-aid guidance to manage your symptoms until you can reach us.
- You will get an emergency exam with one of our dentists: Your Woodbridge emergency dentist
will see you right away to relieve any serious pain and evaluate your mouth.
- We will review the findings with you and make a treatment plan: Your dentist will review
their findings with you, fully explain your treatment options, and work with you to create a custom
- You will receive the fast, professional care you need: Our team of professionals offers a
wide range of treatments using the latest dental technology to help address your dental emergency quickly
and get you back to enjoying a happy, healthy, and pain-free smile.
The Most Common Dental Emergencies
Whether your dental emergency stems from an accident that happened in the blink of an eye or an infection that
took multiple months to develop, the best thing to do is seek out professional care as soon as possible. When
you give us a call, we can give you personalized guidance on what steps you should take to manage the situation
until you can reach us. Below, you’ll find some important information on a few of the most common dental
emergencies we treat here at New Haven Dental Group.
Understanding the Cost of Dental Emergencies
There are many different types of dental emergencies, and because of this, there is no fixed price for urgent
dental care. One patient might just need a prescription to relieve their pain, while another may require root
canal therapy and a crown. When you visit us for emergency care, we will provide you with a personalized
estimate for the cost of your treatment.
How to Prevent Dental Emergencies
- Always wear a mouthguard when you participate in sports, no
matter what the game is!
- Do not use your teeth as a tool to open packages, trim your fingernails, or remove
tags from clothing.
- Instead of chewing on ice or other hard objects, switch to sugar-free gum.
- Stick to a thorough oral hygiene routine that includes daily flossing and twice-daily
- Call New Haven Dental Group if you even suspect that a dental problem is developing.
This will enable us to take care of a minor issue before it evolves into an emergency.