Some dentists focus on providing treatment for a specific group, such as adults or those with a certain oral health need. At New Haven Dental Group, we take a broader approach to dental care. We recognize that dentistry is vital for individuals of all ages, which is why we welcome entire families as our patients. On this page, you will learn more about what we have to offer as a family friendly dentist in Woodbridge.
Why Choose New Haven Dental Group for Family Dentistry?
- Highly experienced dental team
- Evening and weekend appointments available
- Gentle and knowledgeable staff
Benefits of Visiting a Family Dentist
When you choose us as your family dentist, you can expect to enjoy numerous benefits:
- We welcome insurance. We are in-network with several major insurance companies. Even if we are not in your policy’s network, we will do everything we can to help you optimize your benefits. For patients without insurance, a convenient savings plan is available.
- We offer convenient appointment slots. Our Woodbridge office is open the first Saturday of every month. We also offer evening appointments a few days each month.
- Patient comfort is a priority. Whether we are providing a child with their first professional dental care experience, treating a nervous adult, or doing anything else for those who trust us to care for their oral health, you can expect us to keep patient comfort at the forefront of our minds.
- We can help you save time. Ask us about block scheduling. We may be able to book appointments for your entire family on the same day, around the same time. You can thus avoid making multiple trips to our office.
- We keep an eye out for family dental issues. Due to genetics or shared habits, your family might be at-risk for certain oral health conditions. We can help your entire household to deal with such issues.
Family Friendly Dental Services
Here are just a few of the services we offer that may benefit your family:
- Preventive care. Visit us at least twice a year for cleanings and checkups. We also offer sports mouthguards, fluoride treatments, and much more.
- Restorative care. Whether someone in your family needs a small filling or extensive restorative treatment, we have the skills to help.
- Emergency care. A dental emergency can strike patients of any age. If you ever find yourself in need of urgent dental treatment, you can rely on us.
- Sedation dentistry. Sedation options are available to help everyone in your family feel at ease during their appointments.
- Patient education. We want to empower our patients to take the best possible care of their oral health. That is why we will always take the time to answer your questions and educate you about the specific things you can do to protect your teeth and gums.
Would you like to give New Haven Dental Group a try as your family’s dentist? Contact us today to ask questions or schedule an appointment.